CyLon announces eXate as a part of its 10th London cohort
CyLon hits a cyber century
CyLon unveils the nine new cyber security companies on its 10th London accelerator programme
This group brings the total number of CyLon companies globally to 102
To date CyLon has supported startups in fields including Blockchain, Skills, Internet of Things, Compliance, Insurance, Data Protection, Privacy, Risk, Identity, Cloud Security, Human Risk, Autonomous Vehicles, Social Media and more
CyLon, the cybersecurity accelerator which finds, grows and invests in the world’s best emerging cyber businesses, reveals the nine cyber companies participating in its tenth London accelerator programme, starting today.
The participating teams join from Turkey, Switzerland, Israel, the US and the UK. They are:
● eXate provides data access controls to ensure that sensitive data attributes are onlyviewed by the right people, at the right time and in the right location, in accordancewith data privacy regulation.
● Astroscreen analyses user profiles and social media posting patterns using machine learning to identify troll farms and bots en masse that consistently spread misinformation or 'fake news'. Astroscreen is then able to notify the owners of social media platforms and other stakeholders that coordinated actors are attempting to influence the conversation.
● 418Sec monitors open source dependencies in code to ensure any vulnerabilities are reported and eventually patched as quickly as possible.
● YEO is a confidential communications platform secured through an encrypted private channel. Messages and content are encrypted at the point of creation and only decrypted while the facial recognition on the recipient’s device continually authenticates the user.
● SIRP helps organisations manage risk-driven security operations with incident management, threat intelligence, vulnerability management and risk management closely integrated together.
● OneClick is a cloud platform with all the necessary components for application provisioning, including extensive security measures. Applications and data can be delivered to any device, at any time, to the right location and in the right format via encrypted streaming.
● Salvador Tech provides technology to help organisations recover from cyber attacks as fast as possible by instantly restoring networks.
● Safetech uses cutting edge machine learning to protect critical infrastructure and industrial networks by deflecting cyberattacks into honeypots.